Franchise Awards Announced at TeamLogic IT Annual Meeting
MISSION VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 8, 2021—Dan Shapero, president and COO of TeamLogic IT, kicked off the company’s annual Owners Summit event with a keynote address highlighting the success of the franchise network. With nearly 240 locations and growing, network comp sales through September are up 29% and network-wide growth is up 19%.
The Owners Summit was held Oct. 12-15 at the Renaissance Sea World in Orlando, Florida, and featured several keynote general sessions, breakout seminars, workshops and roundtable discussions, as well as social events where franchisees learned from featured speakers and peers about how to grow their managed IT services businesses. The event also featured a vendor exhibition.
The following awards were presented at the closing awards ceremony:
- Dave and Wendy Thompson of San Ramon, Calif., were named Franchisee of the Year. Dave has owned his TeamLogic IT business since 2011 and also has an office in Pleasanton, Calif.
- Pratik Roychoudhury of Newton, Penn., received the Top Volume award ranking #1 in the entire franchise network based on 2020 sales. Nine other franchisees also received Top 10 awards.
- Tim and Claudia Pillow of Denver, Colo., received the Rookie of the Year award.
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Mark Inda of East Tampa, Fla., and Bob and Marguerite Roloff of Fort Myers, Fla.
- Several franchisees were inducted into the Million Dollar Club, which now totals 30 locations.
- Jordan Williams of TeamLogic IT in Scottsdale, Ariz., received the Technician of the Year award.
“I’m so proud of our network of franchisees and the way they are leading their businesses to great success,” said Shapero. “Over the next decade we have the opportunity and responsibility to hone our strategy to account for social factors such as workforce challenges and to lead with market drivers including cloud, security and business continuity, and provide a customer experience like none other in the industry today. I know they will meet this challenge and fuel our continued growth.”
Many leading companies in the managed services channel sponsored the Owners Summit and exhibited at the vendor show including: Signature Sponsor Datto, Platinum Sponsors AppRiver and Sophos, several Gold and Silver Sponsors and other companies that support the managed IT services channel.
TeamLogic IT is a recognized leader in both franchising and the managed services provider industries. The company has been recognized as a two-time MSP of the Year on the Channel Futures 501 list of global managed services providers, ranking #1 MSP in 2020. The company has also ranked in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 and Franchise Times Top 200+ and is one of the fastest-growing private companies in Orange County, California.
About TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is a national provider of advanced technology solutions for companies of all sizes. Local offices provide clients with the IT support they need to run their businesses more efficiently by leveraging the latest technology solutions including managed IT services, cybersecurity services, business continuity, unified communications, cloud services, mobility solutions, and consulting and support. With hundreds of locations across North America, TeamLogic IT helps companies minimize downtime and improve productivity.
The TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurial executives with experience in technology, business and sales management. Interested parties are encouraged to visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com.
# # #