Being a Franchise Owner
One of the first things an individual considers when launching his
or her own business is what kind of business owner they would be.
Are they an inventor, innovator, visionary? Or, are they entrepreneurial
with a desire to create a business around a proven system? If you fall
in this last category, then franchising may be for you.
Franchise owners come from all walks of life. However,
they share one thing in common: the desire to create their
own destiny. We’ve had the privilege of getting to know
franchise owners for more than 40 years, and although each
is unique, here are the basic characteristics.
- Like working with a proven business model
- Want established operating systems to implement and follow
- Enjoy engaging and interacting with people
- Create environments based on integrity, dignity and respect
- Provide products and services that create value for their customers
Do you see yourself here? Then you’re suited to the franchise life!